Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Epic Torq Roadster - 2012

Here's some of my most recent work.  I was privileged to join the Torq project as a co-designer with Jason Hill. I began where Jason left off taking a bit of a different design direction. It was communicated from Epic that it was to have faceted aggressive forms and to keep true to the flavour of the original design. I did much of the surface ideation and completed the CAD modeling and these renders for Epic's marketing purposes. Check out more info on the trike here: www.evepic.com/on-road

I've just wrapped up the design for the center console (not shown in these images). Stay tuned to see the final reveal with a completed interior at this years SEMA show. I'll post more pics (some actual photos) at a later date. Hope you enjoy it.








No comments:

Post a Comment