Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My A-Surface CAD work on the 2013 GTA Bravado Banshee

Just recently I had the privilege of working on the 2013 GTA Banshee for Rockstar Games and West Coast Customs. Here's a link to Rockstar's article
Here I am at West Coast Customs just before they put the final rims on the car. Very cool to see her come from the screen to real life. Louie Dietz of Customs Factory got me involved with WCC and I was hired to do the task of taking the GTA game data and marrying that to a 2008 Dodge Viper chassis. We also had scan data of the Viper and decided to keep the greenhhouse of the Viper as it was pretty close to the Banshee and much easier than producing all new glass and structure. I did a few CAD renders earlier on in red as well.
 In the screenshot you can see the light blue is all the new surface data I created...



...and here's the real deal.









1 comment:

  1. I assume Rockstar provided you with the raw model files for the Banshee to which you guys based on, right?

    ReplyDelete