Thursday, August 22, 2013

Infinite Shoes "Caliber"

Shoe Designs For Sale! 

A few months back I undertook a new design challenge in the form of footwear. Something I'd never really explored before.

I was hired by a group called Innua (the shoe company later became known as Infinite Shoes). It started with 3 designs and grew to 6. As you'll see most of the designs were inspired by music. 

We were able to finalize all the designs and just before our entire design, marketing, business, manufacturing was all lined up we had to close up the business. It's a long story, but regardless it was a great experience and we have some cool shoes to kick off a business if anyone was interested. Kickstarter would be a good place to start. Anyways, hope you enjoy! I'll post the rest above and contact me if you'd be interested in starting a shoe company ;-)

This is the Caliber 

I found inspiration from sandals with these shoes. You can see the layer of fabric that wraps over the foot and includes the tongue. It's got a larger side sole wall then you might typically find for a similar shoe for a unique touch. Click the images for closer details.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment